All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
- 4-H Newsletters
4-H opportunities and deadlines
- County 4-H Camp - registration deadline May 31
- Soldier Care Packages - Milam County 4-H Community Service Project
Milam County 4-H has a new opportunity to help others. We are collecting items for Soldier Care Packages. 4-H Club and the Milam County Extension Office is collecting items that will be mailed throughout the year. See the attached list for needed items.
- Operation Huggables – Milam County 4-H Community Service Project
This is an on-going project to collect stuffed animals for military families. Bring new or gently used stuffed animals and drop them off at the Extension Office. Details in 4-H Newsletters.
- Can Tabs – Milam County 4-H Community Service Project
This is an on-going project to collect can tabs for the Temple Ronald McDonald House. Drop your tabs by the Extension Office. Details in 4-H newsletters.
- Chris Holcombe Memorial Scholarship- for current college students
- Eligibility Form
4-Hers must submit a completed form to the Extension Office prior to any contest participation.
- 4-H Enrollment 2012 20113 Guidelines
2012 – 2013 4-H Enrollment is open for members and volunteers to completed on-line. Review the enrollment guidelines or contact the Milam County Extension Office for more information.
- Website Connection for 4-H Enrollment
After reviewing the Enrollment Guidelines above, you can go to the 4-H Connect website and complete 4-H enrollments for youth and volunteers.
- State 4-H Roundup Guide
Details on all 4-H Contests is available in the State 4-H Roundup Guide. Check out the Invitational State 4-H Roundup Contests for Seniors and Intermediates.
- County 4-H Achievement Awards Due with recordbooks on June 20, 2013: Bronze Star; Silver Star; I Dare You; Gold Star
- Bronze Star – Junior Age Division 4-Hers – (3rd Grade and 8 years of age – 10 years of age) word version – bronze star
- Silver Star – Intermediate Age Division 4-Hers – (ages 11 – 13) word version – silver star
- Gold Star and I Dare You – Senior Age Division 4-Hers – ( ages 14 – 18) word version – gold star / I Dare You
- County 4-H Recognition Awards Due anytime from June 20, 2013 – September 16, 2013: Clover; Honor Roll; All Star; Letterman; Rookie
- 4-H Clover Award Form - Beginner ages (5 – 8 years old & not in the 3rd grade) word version – clover
- 4-H Honor Roll Award- Junior (ages 8 & in the 3rd grade – 10) word version – honor roll
- 4-H All Star Award – Intermediate (ages 11 – 13) word version – all star
- 4-H Letterman Award - Seniors (ages 14 – 18) word version – letterman
- State 4-H Record Book in Word Version and Guidelines
If you want to download the Word version of the the new 4-H recordbook, go to the State 4-H Website. You can use either the Word or Computer version of the forms to complete your recordbook.
- Recordbook – Computer Record Forms
With the computer record forms, 4-H Record Book preparation has gotten EASIER. Handouts with samples are available at the Milam County Extension Office or on this website. The website for computer version 4-H Record Book is http://4hreports.com .
- Setting Up a 4-H Record Book Family Login for 4-H Record Books
- Junior 4-H Record Book Sample
- Intermediate 4-H Record Book Sample
- Senior 4-H Record Book Sample Part 1
- Senior 4-H Record Book Sample Part 2
- Senior 4-H Record Book Sample Part 3
- Tips to Set Up Photo Gallery for 4-H Record Book Story for Intermediate and Senior Levels
- Tips to Insert Photos in Intermediate and Senior 4-H Record Book Story
- Tips for Printing 4-H Record Book Form
- State Guide – Family Guide to the Texas 4-H Record Book
- Record Book Categories and other Texas 4-H Record Book Information
- 2013 Beginner Recordbook
The form is available at the Milam County Extension Office or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- State 4-H Roundup Guide and Information Website
State Roundup Guide, Resource Information and much, more.