All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
- 4-H Newsletters
4-H opportunities and deadlines
- 4-H News Releases
4-H News Release – October 11, 2013
- Soldier Care Packages Community Service Project- Milam County 4-H Community Service Project
Milam County 4-H has a new opportunity to help others.Â We are collecting items for Soldier Care Packages.Â 4-H Club and the Milam County Extension Office is collecting items that will be mailed throughout the year.Â See the attached list for needed items.
- Operation Huggables Community Service ProjectÂ - Milam County 4-H Community Service Project
This is an on-going project to collect stuffed animals for military families.Â Bring new or gently used stuffed animals and drop them off at the Extension Office.Â Details in 4-H Newsletters.
- Can Tabs – Milam County 4-H Community Service Project
This is an on-going project to collect can tabs for the Temple Ronald McDonald House.Â Drop your tabs by the Extension Office.Â Details in 4-H newsletters.
- County 4-H Food Show Entry Forms – October 29, 2013
Refer to the District Food Show and Food Challenge information letters for details.Â Also, contact the Milam County Extension Office for additional resources.
- District Food Challenge Information
- District Food Show Information
- District Food Show / Food Challenge Location Map
- Invitational Plant I.D. and Range Evaluation Contests — Hackamore Sponsored – April 5, 2014
- Eligibility Form
4-Hers must submit a completed form to the Extension Office prior to any contest participation.
- 4-H Enrollment 2012 20113 Guidelines
2012 – 2013 4-H Enrollment is open for members and volunteers to completed on-line.Â Review the enrollment guidelines or contact the Milam County Extension Office for more information.
- Website Connection for 4-H Enrollment
After reviewing the Enrollment Guidelines above, you can go to the 4-H Connect website and complete 4-H enrollments for youth and volunteers.
- State 4-H Record Book in Word Version and Guidelines
If you want to download the Word version of the the new 4-H recordbook, go to the State 4-H Website.Â You can use either the Word or Computer version of the forms to complete your recordbook.
- Recordbook – Computer Record Forms
With the computer record forms, 4-H Record Book preparation has gotten EASIER.Â Handouts with samples are available at the Milam County Extension Office or on this website. The website for computer version 4-H Record BookÂ is http://4hreports.com .
- Setting Up a 4-H Record Book Family Login for 4-H Record Books
- Junior 4-H Record Book Sample
- Intermediate 4-H Record Book Sample
- Senior 4-H Record Book Sample Part 1
- Senior 4-H Record Book Sample Part 2
- Senior 4-H Record Book Sample Part 3
- Tips to Set Up Photo Gallery for 4-H Record Book Story for Intermediate and Senior Levels
- Tips to Insert Photos in Intermediate and Senior 4-H Record Book Story
- Tips for Printing 4-H Record Book Form
- State Guide – Family Guide to the Texas 4-H Record Book
- Record Book Categories and other Texas 4-H Record Book Information
- 2013 Beginner Recordbook
The form is available at the Milam County Extension Office or by emailing email@example.com
- State 4-H Roundup Guide and Information Website
State Roundup Guide, Resource Information and much, more.
- Project Listing for 4-Hers
The project listing can be used for enrollment forms and project selection.
- 2013 – 2014 Texas 4-H Rules & Guidelines
Texas 4-H Rules and Guidelines. Â For more information, contact the Milam County Extension Office.
- State 4-H Website
- Club Managers Report FormÂ - Monthly Meeting Report word version – Club Managers Report Form
One club manager is requested to complete this form right after each meeting.Â Please submit the completed form to the Extension Office.